sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Colt MKIII Trooper

Zip Code: 30183-4692

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Please see below.

Caliber: 357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi,
I am posting my Colt MKIII Trooper. It is a 4" blued model from 1975. The revolver is as new in box by NRA grading standards, with the box sleeve, original documents, warranty card, and Colt patch. I am only posting this because I am more of a S&W guy and have no emotional attachment to it. That being said, my trade interests are these;
A shooter grade Colt SAA or pre lock, pre MIM S&W N frame in blue. That's it. My trade value is directly related to how much interest I have in want you want to trade, however, it will be well north of a grand. This revolver is not for sale. I apologize for the substandard photography, but it is just not one of my skill sets. Please PM me for and additional information, pictures, or if you just want to chat.
Thanks.

*P.S.* Tomorrow is Memorial Day, if you are reading this, please take a minute to remember those who have given their lives to ensure our freedom. It is a small gesture of gratitude for those who have earned it.

Pictures:
cl-jpg.2642009

cr-jpg.2642012

cylinder-jpg.2642014

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom