• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Canik TP9sf FDE and Holosun HS510C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busch Lite

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have a Canik TP9sf in FDE I'm thinking about trading. I bought this probably 5-6 years ago and it's been a truck gun since. It's had 30 rounds through it and put in the center console. There is typical wear in the slide etc you'd expect from a truck gun. Any wear on the gun is from the Canik plastic holster that is included as well as (2) 18 round Canik magazines. I do not have box and docs but could throw some ammo in on a deal. Depending on the deal I may travel if not I would meet in Ellijay. I go to Canton frequently so that could be an option as well.

Also up for trade is a Holosun HS510C in excellent condition. Mounted but never fired with it mounted. I do NOT have the box or docs. Specific info below.

The HS510C is a versatile open reflex optic designed for long gun applications. HS510C is at home on carbines, PCCs, and shotguns due its durable design. HS510C features and aluminum housing with titanium hood for added shock resilience and includes a QD absolute co-witness mount (1.41” dot height).

HS510C is packed with Holosun innovation including Solar Failsafe, Shake Awake, MRS (Multi-Reticle System), Red Super LED with up to 50k hour battery life, with 10 daylight and 2 night vision compatible intensity settings. A lower 1/3 co-witness spacer is available separately from Holosun dealers that increases the dot height to 1.63”.
Trade interest:

-FRANKLIN ARMORY® BFSIII® Equipped M4-Built Lower Receiver​

-Ruger PC Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle​

-Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25 MOA Adjustable LED Red Dot Sight for Sig P320 xcarry or Glock 40 Gen 4 MOS​

-Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight Sig P320 xcarry or Glock 40 Gen 4 MOS​

-AR15 or AR10 complete upper
-Red dot and Maginfier optics
-Scopes
-Other pistols
-Let me know what you have.
****Can add cash if needed*****

Attachments

• IMG_4327.jpeg
    IMG_4327.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4328.jpeg