Item Name: Item Gone: FT Browning A-Bolt 7mm-08

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nice rifles, shotguns, pistols

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***PLEASE PM ANY OFFERS***

Just seeing what’s out there that may grab my attention. For trade, I’ve got a flawless Browning A-Bolt in black synthetic with matte finish. It has a very nice Ken Farrell rail. This rifle has been shot very little and is all but new. I’m not necessarily trying to move it out of the safe, but I’m interested in a little bit of everything nice, so let me know what you have via PM. And please don't feel bad if I'm not interested. I've got a little bit of everything and am always looking for other things that interest me.

All trades considered and I can throw cash into the mix if needed. Into rifles (primarily deer hunting calibers), pistols, shotguns, and other cool stuff. Interested in youth stuff as well for my little hunting buddy. Only exception is I don’t need any ARs or anything in .223 right now and not interested in Savage rifles. I love Ruger, Remington, Browning rifles and am looking for Encore barrels as well.

Will of course trade for the right amount of cash as well, but really looking for other nice toys.

Thank you,
Moose Master
Marietta, GA

Pictures:
56F157E5-E740-4750-8B49-157A415DB453.jpeg
6E9654AA-EED2-4B59-B35B-6B1F70E25381.jpeg
53B3C0FF-BA23-416B-91E1-7AF832F99A73.jpeg
0DD44354-AEDB-4D8D-9E57-9DBDBF138267.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom