Reaction score
Item Name: FT Anderson AR 7.5 Pistol Build FDE

Zip Code: 30309

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800.00

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got the trade fever :sick: I really prefer not to sell for cash, but if enough time passes with no cool offers then I will consider selling. I like 7.62x39's, 9mm's, 10mm's, 45 ACP.
FN 509 or FNX 45 tactical
Maybe a good AR9 or AK9 (Glock mag ONLY)
or a CZ Scorpion 9mm
I'd also trade for a full size AR15. If we trade AR15s, then I will want to keep my ammo.

PM all offers. :pop2:

I love this pistol. It is the best and my favorite AR15 that I have ever owned and that is why I really am in no hurry to say goodbye. It has performed flawlessly. I am not the original owner, a fellow ODT member is. He had this one and several others custom built. I wish I could find the original ODT ad, but I can't seem to and I have searched inbox too. Therefore I cannot remember every detail but most of it is pretty obvious I believe. I am no expert but I am sure a lot of you all here are, so if anyone believes I am wrong with any info about the gun please let me know in comments.

It is an Anderson build with Troy Alpha 9 rail. Not sure of the muzzle, but my understanding is it pushes sound and light away from the shooter. The alpha 9 rail has a great rubber texture which doesn't heat up. Pop up sights. SBA3 multi position brace, small flashlight (not the brightest but you can replace with another), Extended mag release (which I really like on the AR), also has a one point sling adapter by the brace and buffer tube. Comes with all mags pictured (two magpul 30 rd, one magpul 40 rd, one hexmag 30 rd, and one metal 30 rd). All mags are loaded with green tip ammo, except for the metal mag.

Thanks for looking guys. I hope everyone is safe and healthy!

P.s. Please, no low balls I will gladly keep this beast of gun.

Pictures:
img-6947-1-jpg.2570087

img-6950-jpg.2570088

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom