• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT 10' Boat

Retired Army

Army Icon
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-10-boat.2327695/
Item Name: FT 10' Boat and 30 lb trolling thrust motor

Zip Code: 30248-4376

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 17,19,21,43,44, 45,48, Sig P365

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard boat BOS

Item Description: Up for trade is my Basshunter 10.2 I have upgraded to a larger boat so this has to go to a new home. I've used it many times this years on our 1200 acre reservoir with great success. It's 48" wide at the beam, can seat 2 people and is pretty stable. One of the seats needs a minor repair job. 2 screws popped out of the base and I haven’t had the time to run it down. Has a live well and 3 built in rod holders. Perfect for smaller bodies of water. My 30lb thrust trolling motor will push it all day and up to 2.5 mph. It's rated for a 7.5 hp motor but I've only ever used electric. I'm looking for a bone stock Glock 17,19,21,43,44,45,48, or Sig P365 Used with 1 mag is perfect. PM for info and if you have questions, just holler.

Pictures:
img_0772-jpg.2876654

img_0774-jpg.2876656

img_0776-jpg.2876657

Is the front seat a little ****ed up, or is that just a weird camera angle? Leaks?

Yes it is. I was in a hurry this morning. It was in the original listing. Thanks for the reminder. 2 of the screws/bolts in the metal base popped loose and I haven’t had time to run them down. And yes, it dumped my fat butt in the water lol. It only came loose because I was stretching backwards. I can take a pic of the base and send it to you if you want.

Bandwidth Bandwidth

Ok, I just pulled the pedestal base from the seat. The pedestal base is aluminum and appears to be fine. That's the important part as it has the post that fits in the boat. The seat itself I'm not so sure. The base is made from plastic and there are only 4 wood/metal screws holding the base to the seat so there was really nothing to strip out. And that's from the manufacturer. If there's interest and we make a deal, I'll go $50.00 cash for a new seat or repair. Oh, and no leaks. It's made of heavy ABS plastic and really nowhere to leak. I broke off the drain plug handle years ago and never an issue. Pics are below.

IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG

Back
Top Bottom