18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS

Zip Code: 30604

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 32,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible. As best I can tell his is an all original, for the most part a complete car with 350 engine and powerglide transmission. Runs and drives (not road worthy). Mainly needs work on lower quarters and driver’s side floor pan, but otherwise it appears to be a solid car. The car is registered with a clean Georgia title and insured. I have not gone over this car with a fine tooth comb, so if you are interested it’s best you come take a look and decide for yourself what it is to. This is a project and will need restoring gut it’s a good start. I’ve had it almost three years and just can’t seem to get to restoring it.

$32,000 cash. I know you can find 70 Chevelle convertibles a dime a dozen but this is what it takes to buy mine. I will only entertain conversations if you are seeking to buy the car. Thank you, I appreciate your interest.

Call, text, or email anytime

706-207-6873

Pictures:
feature-chevelle-jpg.3187176

storage-ls-jpg.3187177

storinterior-jpg.3187178

storengine-jpg.3187179

stortrunk-jpg.3187180

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom