• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion Tactical 9mm**Price Drop**

Freedom One

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion Tactical 9mm Being sold as “Like New in Box”. No, “you are not seeing Double”; I am blessed to own two of these incredible handguns. I am only selling one: to help fund a new project. The gun being sold has a Seral Number that is in the 1300s; making it very desirable and even more so considering the Condition. I am the second owner and have not fired this gun. The original owner stated he fire only 17 rounds; I can only testify to what the pictures show (heavy oiled in picture, for storage): This Beretta is in Excellent Condition. Gun comes as from the factory with two 17 round and one 20 round magazine; Documents; and Beretta Blue Case without outer cardboard box. These Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion are considered collectable at this point; party due to the fact that they are no longer available on Wilson Combat’s Website, Wilson's Website states “Back Orders Not Being Taken”. Then there is the reality that these are some of the finest personal defense handguns made, designed to be carried daily. Comparable in size, capacity, and weight to Sig Sauer AXG P320.

I will ship to your FFL per my terms: I get paid up front and you cover shipping cost. I reserve the right to sale to members with at least 5 Positive Feedbacks; less than 5 we need to talk first and you will need to come to me. Please PM all questions and offers.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 3,097
  • IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg