• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic in 7mm RemMag

mikey357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-weatherby-vanguard-synthetic-in-7mm-remmag.2204755/
Item Name: FS Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic in 7mm RemMag

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 7mm Rem Mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up For Sale is a VG to Excellent Condition Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic w/Blued Barrel and Action in 7mm Rem Mag. Metal is in about 95% Condition finish-wise, with the exception of the Hinged Floorplate, which has two or three widthwise scratches thru the anodizing showing white metal. The Synthetic Stock is not quite as nice as the Metalwork, being in about 90--92% Condition with a coupla' small scapes and scratches--In short, a gun you won't be ashamed of, nor will you be afraid to hunt hard with it. I had my Gunsmith adjust the Trigger to a reasonably crisp 2 & 3/4 pounds, which was a tremendous improvement over stock. Gun has a cheap Bushnell 3-9x40 Scope mounted and sighted-in. Price is $450 FTF Within 35 miles of Griffin or I'll ship to an FFL on YOUR Dime. No Trades Desired, Cash is King, Pictures may be posted later, THANKS For Looking!

Back
Top Bottom