Reaction score
Item Name: Water Quality Improvement

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sales/Installation/Service
Sale Price: $1950.00 and up

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .
I make house calls. Message me a picture of your current system, describe the problem, and I will tell you if I can repair, service, or replace it.

Blue Green stains in your sinks, tub and toilet are an indication of Acidic well water. Low pH water dissolves metal pipes and fixtures from the inside, resulting in costly repairs.

H2O MAN specializes in elevating the pH of well water by installing new high flow, digitally controlled systems on Vortech tanks. Contact us right away if you think your well has low pH water... Now is also a great time to service and possibly upgrade your existing Acid Neutralizer / Calcite filter. Most Neutralizers require yearly service because the Calcite media is sacrificial, the water dissolves the media - not your pipes.

Calcite filters add total hardness to the water and a softener is typically installed along side the tall Calcite filter, this results in soft water with a neutral pH... Excellent H2O!
https://www.athenswater.com/h2oman.us.html
Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Whole house Carbon filtration system recently installed in a residence within Polo Fields Golf and Country Club Sub Division. The Chlorine levels are really high in Cumming, GA

baily1.JPG

But the city water is almost best in the state..
Yes Sir. Tastes great too. You know where I’m at….. out here toward the end of the line, and can’t expect it to be “all that” lol. I grabbed a couple of those free water tests from Hope Depot in Rome cause Mama’s got a well and I was curious about ours. Her’s came back good but our’s…. Ewwwweee.

The best thing you can do to chlorinated municipal city / county water is filter it through carbon, granulated for the whole house and solid block form for POU drinking water.

Your supplier strains out the big chunks, and then bleaches the hell out of the water that they sell you.

The best thing you can do to chlorinated municipal city / county water is filter it through carbon, granulated for the whole house and solid block form for POU drinking water.

Your supplier strains out the big chunks, and then bleaches the hell out of the water that they sell you.
We’re saving up Brother. Till then, I’ll keep buying these “under the sink” and “water pitcher” filters. Sniper22 makes a good point though, when we eat out in Cartersville (any restaurant, even the ones I know don’t use a filtration system “ the water tastes good.

Yes Sir. Tastes great too. You know where I’m at….. out here toward the end of the line, and can’t expect it to be “all that” lol. I grabbed a couple of those free water tests from Hope Depot in Rome cause Mama’s got a well and I was curious about ours. Her’s came back good but our’s…. Ewwwweee.
If you feel like bringing a sample to me right when you collect it I'll test it for you. I just need to bring a sample bottle ho.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom