• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS WASR 10/63/ Pre-64 Model 70/SKS/SMLE/Mosins (STILL AVAILABLE)

appalachian_ak

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...l-70-sks-smle-mosins-still-available.2318117/
Item Name: FS WASR 10/63 / Pre-64 Model 70/SKS/SMLE/Mosins

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: WASR w $950 / Model 70 $775 / SKS $450 / SMLE $425 / Mosins $325 each

Willing to Ship: Yes I work at an FFL, so I don't mind splitting shipping fees and I can get them shipped out to your FFL ASAP
These are my personal firearms and have no relation to my place of business
I am also available to meet in person in the NW GA Area if you don't feel comfortable with 4473's/shipping.

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale today are 6 separate rifles

Decided to hold on to the mak90, sorry for all of yall that have inquired about it, not ready to get rid of it yet!

Next up we have a WASR 10/63, straight sights, muzzle threaded 14x1 LH, and comes with a Romanian folding stock as well as dong handguard set. I'm also throwing in the stock that goes with the dong set and a Bulgarian lower hg incase you don't like the dong. Also comes with an extended safety for easier manipulation. Rear screw interferes with folding of stock, just needs new screws $5 and it will be foldable no problem. Asking $950
edit: found correct screws, stock folds as it's supposed to now

Up next I'm selling a Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 30-06, this rifles serial dates it's manufacture year at 1955. This rifle comes with an old school Redfield scope, scope may or may not work, I haven't personally fired this rifle. Rifle is in fantastic shape for it's age and thankfully hasn't been messed with as is the case for many rifles in the 60's. Asking $775

Next up is a Chinese Norinco SKS, rifle shoots excellently and still has the original stock. Rifle is missing cleaning rod and the dust cover latch, both are under $15 online. Asking $450

Now onto the milsurps, I'm selling a BSA No 1 MkIII SMLE dated 1917. Wood and metal in good shape for it's age, rifle shoots as expected of an SMLE. Asking $425

Now I have 2 separate Mosin 91/30 Hex Receivers, one is dated 1923 and the other is dated 1922. Both are in excellent shape for their age, neither have been shot by me. Pictures below . Asking $325 each

Looking for cash, no trades, willing to drive as far south as dalton, otherwise we might have to figure something else out. Feel free to ask for more pictures! I have multiple pictures of all of these. Also willing to FFL transfer to you, as I work at an FFL. (you cover shipping obviously)

Pictures:

wasr-1-jpg.2873667

m70-1-jpg.2873681

sks-1-jpg.2873690

smle-1-jpg.2873692

JKXYZKt.jpg

qQ65BUg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom