• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS vintage lidded West German steins

Baldilox

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Achtung! For love of das Bier!!

**$100 FIRM cash for 17 beautiful vintage steins**
Vintage German/W German lidded steins, many stamped "Gerzit," etc.
One or two used for wine, and the one (left side, 3rd from left) that's unlidded is from the famous Hofbrauhaus (I forget how to put the umlaut over the "a") in Munich. I believe the only one that isn't German is to the immed. left of the Hofbrauhaus krug - it's by McCoy pottery and marked underneath.
16 total, perfect condition steins - I see no flaws in any of them. Zero duds here.

This represents the last of a collection I'm selling off. 16 steins on the left, arranged in 4 rows of four around the rectangular cutting board.

Must take all for $100, firm and final. Cash only. Bonus stein: I will include one that I forgot to put in the pics: lidded stein with an added "music box" feature.
Total: 17 authentic steins for $100! Wie bitte?! Willst du das verpassen? Spinnst du??

When you're here, after we've transacted for the steins, feel free to ask about other vintage/antique/collectibles not yet listed. Deco / art glass / raku pottery / vintage electronics / antique Singer Featherweight sewing machines (yes, plural), antique clocks, vintage and antique lamps, more...

Make sure this location works for you, before reaching out:
Located in Midway, about 6-7 minutes off of Exit 76 Midway/Sunbury (Google Smokin Pig restaurant in Midway for a reference). Convenient to Pooler, Savannah and surrounding area, between Richmond Hill and Hinesville. 40-45 minutes from Brunswick.

Attachments

• 20240129_175416.jpg
    20240129_175416.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240129_175507.jpg
    20240129_175507.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom