• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Two thousand in Twenty Dollar bills for 500.00

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-two-thousand-in-twenty-dollar-bills-for-500-00.2186754/
Item Name: FS Two thousand in Twenty Dollar bills for 400.00

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00

Caliber: Na

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Two thousand dollars in hollowed out Twenty Dollar bills. It's a tear gas cash bundle used in banks in the event of a robbery. The teller slips this in with the other bundles of cash and it explodes a predetermined distance from the banks doorway.

Simply place a real twenty Dollar bill on each side of the bundle and no one's the wiser.

You can make new friends quickly when you claim to have found this bundle in the parking lot. Suddenly coworkers who have never given you the time of day want to be your friend. ( of course they all have various reasons you should share your good fortune)

My favorite trick is putting it on a table and as soon as someone picks it up. Yelling, don't put it down or you'll activate the tear gas packet! ( one of my employees clutched it fo 30 minutes one time before I told them the truth)

It's perfectly legal to own as I acquired it over the course of my career. It's also inert and safe.

Pictures:
20200208_175854-jpg.2482789

20200208_175819-jpg.2482790

Back
Top Bottom