• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Spyderco Citadel 83mm Automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canyon

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-spyderco-citadel-83mm-automatic.2474294/
Item Name: FS Spyderco Citadel 83mm Automatic

Zip Code: 85209

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $425.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB Spyderco Citadel 83mm Automatic. This knife is absolutely pristine. Never carried, never sharpened and it comes with the original box and paper work. Spyderco hasn't made this knife in quite a few years and they have no plans to make any soon. This is a rare collector's item that I am sad to part with. Shipping and insurance is included in the price. Be certain this knife is legal where you live. I will trade for an OTF Auto of comparable value.

Pictures:
spyderco2-jpg.3102703

spyderco3-jpg.3102704

spyderco1-jpg.3102705

Hey Canyon, Im interested in your Citadel! I would be willing to trade a lightly used Microtech Ultratech tanto tip in blue. Message me when you can. Thanx!

Hey Canyon, Im interested in your Citadel! I would be willing to trade a lightly used Microtech Ultratech tanto tip in blue. Message me when you can. Thanx!

I am afraid that a lightly used knife that sells for under $300 doesn't come close to the value of a new Citadel auto worth considerably more. Thanks for the offer but if I can't get what I feel it is worth I will keep it in my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom