• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Springfield XD 45ACP Mod.2 4” Service Model - Black ++++

AIM11771

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...d-45acp-mod-2-4”-service-model-black.2438522/
***Text Me for Info or Reasonable Offers - 770-845-6907 Mark***

Item Name:
FS Springfield XD 45ACP Mod.2 4” Service Model - Black
Zip Code: 30025
Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $675.00
Caliber: 45ACP
Willing to Ship: No
Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Springfield XD 45ACP Mod.2 4” Service Model
  • Pistol, Case, Lock
  • 6 – 13 Round Mags
  • Blackhawk! 2 Serpa Close Carry (CQC) Holster
  • Blackhawk! 2 CQC Paddle with Screws
Condition: I purchased new for $587 in 2018 and it came with two clips and lock. Only 50 rounds of range load, 5 Strategic Defense and 5 Critical Defense have been fired through it. Great Gun!

From Springfield: "The XD Mod.2 4" Service Model is a slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity. It features GripZone, which optimizes contact between the human hand and the frame of the pistol. This model also features low-profile sights and safety features such as a striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System. The noticeably slim profile and other features combine to make the Mod.2 Service Model a pistol that offers excellent ergonomics and serious firepower in a surprisingly concealable full-sized handgun."

SPECIFICATIONS:
• Action: Semi-Automatic
• Caliber: .45ACP
• Barrel Length: 4"
• Grip: SmithField Patented GripZone
• Safety: Grip & Dual Trigger
• Over All Length: 7.3"
• Weight: 30oz
• Frame: Polymer
• Finish: Melonite
• Sights: Fiber Optic Front Sight, Low Profile Combat Rear

***Text Me for Information/Offers - 770-845-6907 Mark***

Pictures:
in-the-case-jpg.3121350

pistol-alone-side-1-jpg.3121366

all-master-jpg.3121367

holster-and-paddle-jpg.3121369

2021-02-20_16-09-38-jpg.3121371

I bought one of those 590M by mistake. I did't take time to see what the M stood for. It was a quick impulse by. When I got home and opened it up I thought WTF? I just couldn't deal with the donkey schlong mag hanging down. It just wasn't my cup of tea. Don't never me wrong it was a well made gun and would make excellent HD weapon but just no for me.
Congrats on your new purchase off you like it that is the only thing that matters so do think nothing I said. Just one opinion in a sea of them.

***Text Me for Info or Reasonable Offers: 770-845-6907 Mark***

Item Name:
FS Springfield XD 45ACP Mod.2 4” Service Model - Black ++++

Zip Code: 30025

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $925.00

Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Springfield XD 45ACP Mod.2 4” Service Model
  • Pistol, Case, Lock
  • 6 – 13 Round Mags
  • Blackhawk! 2 Serpa Close Carry (CQC) Holster
  • Blackhawk! 2 CQC Paddle with Screws
Condition: I purchased new for $587 in 2018 and it came with two clips and lock. Only 50 rounds of range load, 5 Strategic Defense and 5 Critical Defense have been fired through it. Great Gun!

From Springfield: "The XD Mod.2 4" Service Model is a slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity. It features GripZone, which optimizes contact between the human hand and the frame of the pistol. This model also features low-profile sights and safety features such as a striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System. The noticeably slim profile and other features combine to make the Mod.2 Service Model a pistol that offers excellent ergonomics and serious firepower in a surprisingly concealable full-sized handgun."

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Action: Semi-Automatic
• Caliber: .45ACP
• Barrel Length: 4"
• Grip: SmithField Patented GripZone
• Safety: Grip & Dual Trigger
• Over All Length: 7.3"
• Weight: 30oz
• Frame: Polymer
• Finish: Melonite
• Sights: Fiber Optic Front Sight, Low Profile Combat Rear

***Text Me for Information/Offers - 770-845-6907 Mark***
Must Show valid DL/Carry Permit Only

Pictures:
in-the-case-jpg.3121350

pistol-alone-side-1-jpg.3121366

all-master-jpg.3121367

holster-and-paddle-jpg.3121369

2021-02-20_16-09-38-jpg.3121371
[/QUOTE]
I bought one of those 590M by mistake. I did't take time to see what the M stood for. It was a quick impulse by. When I got home and opened it up I thought WTF? I just couldn't deal with the donkey schlong mag hanging down. It just wasn't my cup of tea. Don't never me wrong it was a well made gun and would make excellent HD weapon but just no for me.
Congrats on your new purchase off you like it that is the only thing that matters so do think nothing I said. Just one opinion in a sea of them.

Hi Greg, I think you are talking about the ProMag Springfield XD(M) 45 Magazine .45ACP 25 round mag. What you see in one of the pictures is the pistol loaded with a 13 round mag...there is no hang down neither is there with the other 5 stock 13 round mags that go with the deal.

I agree with you on the 25 round mag and over hang. But hey, if someone wants, they can spend $72 bucks and get aN "Iver Johnson 1911 FS Drum Magazine .45 ACP 28 with 28 rounds without nearly the hang down. Not me...trust the stock 13 round mag and can drop and load quick:-)

Not me...with

I have no idea how in the hell this post ended up on the thread. One minute I was on the " I like dis mo Betta " the next minute I couldn't find the post I just added to the thread.
NOW I KNOW! LOL

I did end up ordering a five or ten round mag. Anyway it was a lot shorter and made the weapon easier to handle. I never did shoot it. I sold it shortly after I put a 100 dollar adj. Stock with pistol grip and a pump stock with a special cutout for a stock mounted light. I was in love with a particular Mossberg and that wasn't it. Sorry for enterupt.

Back
Top Bottom