• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS SPECIAL! Smith 637 Snibbie by D&L Sports + Night Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonjeong

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPECIAL! Smith 637 Snibbie by D&amp;L Sports + Night Sights

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 830

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent shape Smith 637 Snubbie with custom sights and trigger job done by Dave Lauck (www.dlsports.com) - there are tons of articles on his revolvers. This is how smith should make these awesome little revolvers. It will print a one inch hole at 10 yards, something no other snubbie did for me before. A little over 13 ounces!

Trigger job is full duty/carry and is the smoothest double and crispest single of any revolver.

To get this gun you would have to pay:
Smith 637: $500
Action job full power springs: $225
Iron sights machined: $295
Front green night insert: $100
Test fire and zero: $55
Shipping and from (he only does FFL to FFL shipping) : $150
Total: $1325

Just got the job done in Feb.

Asking $830 - it's a steal for this quality work that not even the performance center offers.

Pictures:
IMG_1697.jpeg
IMG_1691.jpeg
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_1695.jpeg
IMG_1694.jpeg
IMG_1693.jpeg
IMG_1692.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice Airweight Chief's Special you have there. If it were a Centennial I'd be on it like "White on Rice", but I just can't bring myself to CC a Revolver with an exposed Hammer--YMMV, of course--GLWS

Nice Airweight Chief's Special you have there. If it were a Centennial I'd be on it like "White on Rice", but I just can't bring myself to CC a Revolver with an exposed Hammer--YMMV, of course--GLWS
I likes the hammer. You have to learn how to draw it. I'm sure you know how, you've been around a while

I likes the hammer. You have to learn how to draw it. I'm sure you know how, you've been around a while

Yeah, it's not "The Draw" that puts me off of J-Frames with exposed Hammers, it's the TEMPTATION to "Thumb-Cock" the darned thing when I KNOW I shoot them better DA...

Yeah, it's not "The Draw" that puts me off of J-Frames with exposed Hammers, it's the TEMPTATION to "Thumb-Cock" the darned thing when I KNOW I shoot them better DA...
I guess that's why they make both. I started with single actions.....I guess that's why I like a hammer. When I started carrying an auto, I had to retrain myself not to put my fanning hand in place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom