• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith and Wesson M&P9C

CTS Tactical

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-and-wesson-m-p9c.2180782/
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson M&P9C

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: 4473

Item Description: Lightly used Smith and Wesson M&P Compact 9mm in very good condition with factory night sights, comes in original box with 5 total magazines, (all factory mags) 4 are 12 round and one 15 round, also includes two Mec-Gar +2 extended floor plates and several factory pinky extensions and the interchangeable back straps.
Will include one 50 round box of Winchester 115gr FMJ if picked up locally. Also tossing in an Apex competition action enhancement kit (not installed). Well over $600 worth of goods here.

I am a home based FFL dealer in the Athens GA area. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door. All prices marked reflect a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 2.5% increase in price if bought in person or 3.5% increase for keyed in purchases.

Pictures:
m-p9c-jpg.2443545

Back
Top Bottom