Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SKS and more

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Back to thinning the herd. A Norinco SKS dust collector. I put it in an ATI stock to better fit my length of pull. I do have a
wood stock if that floats your boat. The wood has a butt pad currently on it yet have the metal if you want.
I put a Williams fire sight on it giving me a peep and fiber optic front post. Again have the original. I will include
10 duck bill mags from 5 to 30 and have the fixed mag as well. I did not find a need for a bayonet so I ground
off the sharp points of where the pig sticker went. I put a plastic upper hand guard for the picatinny rail to
put a red dot or scout scope on, do not have the wood. Lastly I put a Texas firing pin in, the one with a spring
to eliminate the chance of a slam fire. Found the cleaning kit and the original firing pin. The rifle is in great shape, shot very little. All can be had for 425 dollars. Yes you must be legal to own both in Ga and federally.

Pictures:
100_2192.JPG
100_2193.JPG
100_2195.JPG
100_2194.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom