• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Sig P320 X5 (not Legion) 9MM

eldrima

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sig-p320-x5-not-legion-9mm.2260049/
Item Name: FS Sig P320 X5 (not Legion) 9MM

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price:750

Caliber: 9

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No BOS - just a quick peek at your GA CCWL or GA DL

Item Description: Sweet shooting Sig P320 X5. Less than 100 rounds through it and never carried or abused. 5” barrel and comes with the Dawson fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight. These guns are optics ready. Comes with box, docs, and 2 21 round factory magazines. Has a July 2017 manufacture date. This is not the Legion model.

Not interested in trades for this one. Please do not contact me if you are not a Georgia resident and/or not allowed to legally own or possess a firearm. I’m 15 minutes from GA 400 Abernathy exit, Cumberland Mall, or Big Chicken.

Pictures:
c107a939-6928-40f4-909f-8a611f243ad8-jpeg.2755644

805c462c-0b6f-4e03-b506-a65f035e938d-jpeg.2755645

329a1caa-ab17-45b7-bf09-3149486cb8f2-jpeg.2755646

7c53820b-bcbb-4568-8f45-6be75df59987-jpeg.2755647

Here are specs for the package I’m offering:
Whats in the Box
  • Sig Sauer P320 X5 9mm Pistol
  • (2) 21-Round Magazines
  • Owners Manual
The Sig Sauer P320 X-Five 9mm is the full-size variant in Sig's brand new P320 X-Series. The X-Five incorporates multiple features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. Those features include:

• Exclusive X-Series grip module
  • Deeper trigger guard undercut
  • Higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management
  • Removable grip weight for improved balance
  • Removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads
  • Straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull
  • 5" bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy
  • Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front sight
  • Fully-adjustable rear sights
  • Rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 X-Five pistol is optics-ready right out of the box
  • Two (2) 21-round steel magazines
Firearm Specifications
  • Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
  • Model: P320 X-Five
  • Series: X-Series
  • SKU: 320X5-9-BAS
  • Caliber: 9mm Luger
  • Magazines: Two 21-Round Steel Magazines
  • Frame Material: Polymer
  • Slide Finish: Nitron
  • Slide Material: Stainless Steel
  • Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
  • Accessory Rail: M1913
  • Front Sight: Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front sight
  • Rear Sight: Fully-adjustable
  • Threaded Barrel: No
  • Action: Striker-fired
  • Barrel Length: 5 in.
  • Sight Radius: 6.8 in.

Yeah brother. No need to tell me. People. Need to stop paying COVID prices and start asking our American companies to get production rolling again. The Democrats are running out country even though we have a Republican president. It’s ridiculous. All people selling guns over MSRP should be banned. Taking advantage of a pandemic is un American

Yeah brother. No need to tell me. People. Need to stop paying COVID prices and start asking our American companies to get production rolling again. The Democrats are running out country even though we have a Republican president. It’s ridiculous. All people selling guns over MSRP should be banned. Taking advantage of a pandemic is un American
We are less than a week away from another round of stimulus getting passed. I’ve got a few decent pistols posted up and feel like the buyers have been scarce this week. I guess the neck beards are missing their extra $600 unemployment “benefit” and don’t have the funds this week. Washington will hand out loads of money next week and the ODT will be a buying frenzy again.

Back
Top Bottom