Reaction score
Item Name: FS SIG P238 .380 LNIB-ALL BLACK w/nite sites

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $485-SOLD PENDING MEET

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: Yes at your expense with proper ID

Bill of Sale Required?: no

Billing Information: Actual Bill of Sale not necessary but you do need show me a valid GA Dr License, be 21 or older and a carry permit.

Item Description: Still like new all black SIG SAUER P238 with factory Hogue Combat Grips, one 7 round extended mag with pinky rest, 1 new Sig 6 round flush fit mag, Sig Nite Lights, SIG holster, manual, etc.. in factory SIG SAUER case. I have not fired or carried this since purchase. I collected these and the P938's at one time when they were hot items and they are just stacked up at a friend's vault but I had this one in my safe so thought I would throw it out there for the heck of it. This is being sold at a loss without ever even shooting it once so not looking for lower offers of any kind but thank you for looking.

NOTE: If a picture of the gun in the case is enlarged, I see one of my silver hairs laying on the frame in front of the grip that is from the slide all the way down in front of the grip and curled towards the trigger! Didn't want anyone to think that is a scratch. Since I have been confined to quarters since March due to my lung disease and this stupid virus, I look like a shedding shaggy sheep dog since I haven't had a haircut since FEBRUARY. It's been RUFF staying indoors!

Pictures:
img_1127-jpg.2652588

img_1128-jpg.2652594

img_1129-jpg.2652595

ser-blocked-jpg.2652596

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom