Item Gone: FS Saiga 12 original

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLcracker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2644076 View attachment 2644071 View attachment 2644073 View attachment 2644074 View attachment 2644075 Item Name: FS Saiga 12 original

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750.00

Caliber: 12 gauge 3" magnum & 2 3/4"

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: An early version, with rib sight, and upgraded gas plug. The choke was welded on by previous owner. Not sure why? The choke is a Saiga product. Choke and barrel are lined, as configured by Saiga. I did add a rubber recoil pad onto butt stock. I have original butt plate that will come with gun, along with 2 original 5 round Saiga magazines and an AGP Arms 10 round magazine. Very good plus condition. I believe I still have box, but will have to look around in the attic. Don't hold me to it.

Everything is in good working order. Trades: Do you have a Springfield Armory Hellcat (standard model) that you are willing to trade, plus cash on your end. Or 1911. Ammo is good. Please have your ammo offer all pulled together, with a photo. Saiga .410.

For the Newbies, by responding to this ad, you acknowledge that you are legal to purchase this item in the State of Georgia. You also acknowledge that you have no felony record or domestic violence misdemeanors on your record. A current GA DL will be shown and if you have a concealed weapons license, that is even better. Only for my edification. If we are doing trade for trade, we are good to go.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Not trying to make the listing section the debate blog, but I think I am going to call out the questionable "members" who send me **** and don't follow thru. Most have been newbies with NO feedback.

Not sure you guys saw my "straw purchase" experience, but I wrote about it a while back, in one of the other sections. I guess you can find it if you look up my threads.

I think we need a section for calling out bad players. I am more and more suspicious they are people who DO NOT have gun owners best interest in mind. I am not talking trade deals that fall thru. I am talking people who make dicey inquiries or suggest dicey deals. Better to call them out to just give a bad feedback. Bad feedback can (but usually doesn't) happen even to the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom