• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Revision Hellfly Photochromic Ballistic Sunglasses

JohnP65

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
If you are not going to use it, Recycle it....
Reaction score
Revision Eyewear Hellfly Ballistic Sunglasses provide military grade eye protection in a stylish, comfortable imageand lightweight design that is perfect for people in the line of duty as well as recreational enthusiasts. Hellfly Ballistic Glasses are the answer that many soldiers, law enforcement officers, and individuals working or recreating in potentially dangerous situations, have been looking for. The Revision Hellfly Sunglasses provide high-impact fragment protection, excellent optical performance and 100% UV protection packaged in a stylish, comfortable, lightweight design. Hellfly Glasses exceed the U.S. Military's stringent high-impact requirement for spectacles, as well as the ANSI Z87.1 standard for impact and optics. Revision Eyewear is recognized as leaders in the development of purpose-built military eyewear, and they have fused the demand for sleek, comfortable eyewear with unrivaled ballistic protection in the Revision Hellfly Tactical Sunglasses. Specifications: 2mm thick lenses made of high impact, optical grade polycarbonate ensure visual clarity. 100% UV protection from harmful UV A-B-C rays. Wrap-around design with wide field-of-view protects from light, wind and unexpected fragments. Comfortable fit - sunglass contours to face; adjustable nosepiece for custom fit; overmolded arms keep eyewear in place. Low profile design provides comfort for all. Tough and durable material resistant to chemicals & extreme temperatures; lens hard coated for maximum scratch resistance. Lightweight - at 1 oz. the Hellfly is lightweight and comfortable. Variety of frame and lens colors to suit any mission.

Optional prescription lenses available. Package Contents: Revision Eyewear Hellfly Ballistic Sun Glasses Storage Case Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

Attachments

• hellfly_4024.jpg
    hellfly_4024.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 346
are these the actual Photochromic sunglasses can you post a photo of the end of the box to show the actual model / variation / configuration of these glasses are they new with no scratches etc.. , I see them in numerous configuration that's what determines the value. if they are the Photochromic version in new condition I will be interested

I just saw this message. I am attaching information from the box on the model specifics. These are brand new and never used sunglasses. I got 2 different sets and never got to use these. I am also attaching pictures of the sunglasses themselves as well.

Attachments

• 20211207_092354.jpg
    20211207_092354.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211207_092412.jpg
    20211207_092412.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211207_092513.jpg
    20211207_092513.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom