• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Remington Model 58. Beautiful wood stock, dove season is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REB

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
130   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington Model 58. Beautiful wood stock, dove season is here!

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 575.00 reduced 525.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Standard info

Item Description: Nice Remington semi auto action with nice wood. Has a polychoke with what looks like some sort of porting? Ribbed barrel with 2 beads on it. Engraving on both sides of the receiver. Low round count in good condition. I'm not sure the polychoke is removable. May consider interesting trades but trade offers must contain photos of the proposed trade. Must be picked up in Smyrna, will need to see a carry permit. Ill show mine if trade.

Pictures:
IMG_1349.JPG
IMG_1350 (1).JPG
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1354 (1).JPG
IMG_1356.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice Remington semi auto action with nice wood. Has a polychoke with what looks like some sort of porting? Ribbed barrel with 2 beads on it. Engraving on both sides of the receiver. Low round count in good condition. I'm not sure the polychoke is removable. May consider interesting trades but trade offers must contain photos of the proposed trade. Must be picked up in Smyrna, will need to see a carry permit. Ill show mine if trade.
I have a Glock to trade you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom