• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS *RELOADING* 1k Processed 300 BLK Blackout Brass

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-reloading-1k-processed-300-blk-blackout-brass.2409257/
Item Name: FS *RELOADING* 1k Processed 300 BLK Blackout Brass

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 300 AAC BLK Blackout

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is 1,005 pieces of FULLY Processed 300 Blackout Brass $300. Exit 51 I-85 South/Newnan/Coweta.. Willing to ship for $15 Priority Medium Flat Rate Click-N-Ship ASAP
IF this AD is still up it is still available. Serious inquiries only, price reflects quality and time taken to process.
IF you think this price is high, take a look at Gunbroker (Sales tax on everything started Jan. 1). People are paying $400 for less quality/quantity!

Of this 1,005 pieces of brass, 746 started as Factory 300BLK.. But because I'am very anal about quality (primer pockets, case size, and even case rims) a fair amount got discarded. So an additional 525 pieces of ONCE Fired Military 5.56 brass was used to Convert and make up the total. Not all 266 discarded pieces were 300BLK.. I don't know the exact count of them any more.. Don't Ask :)

BRASS WAS PROCESSED AS FOLLOWS:

- Once Fired Factory 300BLK & Various Once Fired Military Headstamps
-De-primed
-Stainless Steel Media Tumbled 2hrs & Dried
-Every Single Piece Checked with Swage Gauge for Crimps and Bad Primer Pockets
-Discarded any with damaged rims, Loose Pockets, and Perfectly Swaged ones as needed
-Lubed & sized with RCBS Small Base Full Length Die both factory 300 & 5.56
-Chopped 5.56 pieces to convert
-Stainless Tumbled Chopped Pieces for Converting to De-burr 1.5hrs
-Lubed & sized with RCBS Small Base Full Length Die 2 - Passes with 90° rotation on converted cases
-Every Single Piece Sent through Case Head pass through die (No one else does this step in processing, gets what the even the Small Base die doesn't ensuring every single piece will chamber)
-De-Lubed with Hot Soapy Water & Dried
-Trimmed on Rotary Trimmer to 1.358 (Not so much a +/-, more of a -.003 as a lot of the Factory 300Blk starts Shorter)
-Case Mouths Flared just enough to accept Flat Base Bullets
-Dry Tumbled in Treated Corn Cob Media 3.5-4hrs to a beautiful polish
-Double Hefty Zip-Loc`ed in separate 500+ count bags ready to ship!
-It is recommended that you rinse the brass before final loading, to get out any dust, stuck on/in media, and possible shavings. I usually leave the polish on for tarnish protection until I'm ready to load it. I can rinse all of the brass for a little extra ($5) if so desired

Accepted payment methods:
-Paypal (Discreet/No comments, Sent Friend & Family to avoid fee)
-Venmo
-Zelle
-Cashapp
-Money Order if you want it in 3 weeks :)

Thanks for the Look! Happy & Safe Reloading to you in these crazy times!

P.s. I also have projectiles if you're really in need, not for sale separately. Hell, I could even do powder and primers as well.. but you're not gonna like the price.. $1,000 & up.

Hate all you want, someone was early to it last year.. I wish I could still offer that kind of price but when I'm expected to pay $300 for some F*(%ing SRMP!!!
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/item-gone-fs-300-blackout-byob.2115400/

Pictures:
300blkal-jpg.3064314

Rt on. To bad people don’t realize reloads are better than manufacturers.
Loaded by someone u or someone you know has at least shot them.

dis u do it with the little saw or 1050?

Did it with the Harbor Freight Mini Chop Saw. It's time consuming, and now a buddy told me he got some Seeet Lehigh 300blk bullets yesterday.. Now wants me to load em' up for him. I don't really like.making it. I use a drill press mounted rotary trimmer and you can barely hang on to the little guys! Even with gloves sometimes they'll catch and start spinning, ripping into your glove hand. Kinda a PIA.. That's why I only do it once a year, with what I've shot and buddies who throw me their brass.

Did it with the Harbor Freight Mini Chop Saw. It's time consuming, and now a buddy told me he got some Seeet Lehigh 300blk bullets yesterday.. Now wants me to load em' up for him. I don't really like.making it. I use a drill press mounted rotary trimmer and you can barely hang on to the little guys! Even with gloves sometimes they'll catch and start spinning, ripping into your glove hand. Kinda a PIA.. That's why I only do it once a year, with what I've shot and buddies who throw me their brass.

If yr in need let me know I can turn m for u. I haven’t used my cutter yet I still have way more BLK brass than primers.

Back
Top Bottom