• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Primary Weapon Systems Mk116 Pro

DB623

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Up for sale is a PWS Mk116 Pro. Rifle has been used in some classes and has a few very minor superficial scratches from the metal sling buckles. Nothing major or deep. I would estimate that on the high end it has had roughly 500-600 rounds fired through it, half of which have been suppressed. In reality I think it is probably closer to 400-500, but to be safe I am overestimating. Either way that is nothing for a quality AR15 whose barrel can be expected to last tens of thousands of rounds. It is a long stroke gas piston and has been flawless in its performance. The long stroke gas piston attempts to blend the reliability of the AK47 with the accuracy and better ergonomics of an AR15, and succeeds. I have had zero malfunctions with this rifle.

The rifle retails for 1299.00, see attached link.
https://www.brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/mk-116-pro-rifle-223-wylde-prod126589.aspx

Rifle will come exactly as seen in the link on Brownells Website. Complete Upper w BCG and A2 Flash Hider, Radian Ambi Charging Handle, Complete Lower w/ BCM PNT trigger. It will come with one Lancer or PMAG and in the original box.

EOtech, Iron Sights, Sling, Suppressor Mount, Flashlight, and furniture are not included. Some items could be potentially negotiated on for additional price.

I am asking $1000 OBO.

I might consider splitting up the upper and lower depending on the offer made. If I did, it would be for the complete upper (minus accessories).

Not interested in trades currently.

Attachments

• D76D7325-9267-4F17-84D9-02195690E342.jpeg
    D76D7325-9267-4F17-84D9-02195690E342.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 423
Up for sale is a PWS Mk116 Pro. Rifle has been used in some classes and has a few very minor superficial scratches from the metal sling buckles. Nothing major or deep. I would estimate that on the high end it has had roughly 500-600 rounds fired through it, half of which have been suppressed. In reality I think it is probably closer to 400-500, but to be safe I am overestimating. Either way that is nothing for a quality AR15 whose barrel can be expected to last tens of thousands of rounds. It is a long stroke gas piston and has been flawless in its performance. The long stroke gas piston attempts to blend the reliability of the AK47 with the accuracy and better ergonomics of an AR15, and succeeds. I have had zero malfunctions with this rifle.

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/mk-116-pro-rifle-223-wylde-prod126589.aspx

Rifle will come exactly as seen in the link on Brownells Website. Complete Upper w BCG and A2 Flash Hider, Radian Ambi Charging Handle, Complete Lower w/ BCM PNT trigger. It will come with one Lancer or PMAG and in the original box.

EOtech, Iron Sights, Sling, Suppressor Mount, Flashlight, and furniture are not included. Some items could be potentially negotiated on for additional price.

I am asking $1000 OBO.

I might consider splitting up the upper and lower depending on the offer made. If I did, it would be for the complete upper (minus accessories).

I’ll give you 800 for it

I’ll give you 800 for it

I am asking $1000 OBO.

I would like to take a look at this if it’s still Available?? Maybe tomorrow Friday?

Back
Top Bottom