• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Practically new, S&W 460XVR scoped, superb!

borvix

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-practically-new-s-w-460xvr-scoped-superb.2325736/
Item Name: FS Practically new, S&W 460XVR scoped, superb!

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1500

Caliber: 460Mag, 454 Casull, 45LC, Scofield

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: A very simple form, you must have Georgia drivers license and matching carry license

Item Description: Hi guys, for sale my practically new Smith and Wesson 460 Extreme Velocity Revolver XVR with scope and mount. I had big hunting plans which all are got collapsed and I'm the city with all big game been gone :)
I'm first and original owner, purchased her brand new from Stoddard's Midtown, I shot 10 rounds to zero the scope and it's collecting glory is the box since. I'd keep her if been living on a land, but here in the city I have no hope of using her the way I wanted. She is awesome, shoots 4 calibers, has everything she came with and very nice classic scope. Very Asomugha action, very super nice trigger, very beautiful in every way and from every angle.
She's pretty nice to shoot, very manageable, nothing like that freaking crazy 4" 500 I use to have, very cool.

Please PM all communications.

I will meet you at Stoddard's Midtown and nowhere else.

Pictures:
20200913_103526-jpg.2886500

Back
Top Bottom