• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS P320 Carry, Night sights, 2x15 round mags, 2 holsters, threaded barrel SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   4
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS P320 Carry, Night sights, 2x15 round mags, 2 holsters, threaded barrel SPM

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 420

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: P320 carry. 2 mags, night sights, 2 kydex holsters, 1 barrel, threaded (silencerco. Its in great condition. I just need to peak your age. No BOS. I have the original barrel but I think its in michigan. I can mail it after the fact, so dont count it in as a aprt of the deal as for now. (I dont go up often).

Pictures:
20211009_215337.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry guys didnt mean to disable comments. I thought I had the original factory barrel (i do, but I think its still in Michigan) but it currently has the silencerco threaded barrel and the OG box and docs. Plus the two mags a night sights. I will post pictures momentarily as I had to find all the **** that goes with it. You must be able to meet me in douglasville prior to 1200pm tomorror as I have another trade in Marietta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom