• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Noveski rifle factory build $500

to whoever buys this, I have a case of ammo I'd be willing to sell. I just checked the ammo classifieds and I'm going to price this to sell quick. I know what I got so don't waste my time with your low ball offers. I don't need to sell.

$750

water.jpg

to whoever buys this, I have a case of ammo I'd be willing to sell. I just checked the ammo classifieds and I'm going to price this to sell quick. I know what I got so don't waste my time with your low ball offers. I don't need to sell.

$750

View attachment 3583504

wp-content-1.gif

Thank you everyone for the great trade offers, please keep them coming and I will keep considering them. But please no more trade offers for worn out Colt M 16's that my daddy used in the 60's. Also same goes for your grad daddies old Parker sxs. I am looking for some quality stuff here. Maybe a Gold Desert Eagle in 9 mm or something nice like that.

deserteagle9mm.png

Thank you everyone for the great trade offers, please keep them coming and I will keep considering them. But please no more trade offers for worn out Colt M 16's that my daddy used in the 60's. Also same goes for your grad daddies old Parker sxs. I am looking for some quality stuff here. Maybe a Gold Desert Eagle in 9 mm or something nice like that.

View attachment 3585129
How bout a gold plated Hi-Point in Fortay caliber?

Back
Top Bottom