• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Noveske components 16” rifle with or without TA33 ACOG

gibby291

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-16”-rifle-with-or-without-ta33-acog.2197507/
Item Name: FS Noveske components 16” rifle with or without TA33 ACOG

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200 without, $1900 with ACOG

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I say components because all parts are Noveske including the Gen 2 Chainsaw lower and a 14.5” Noveske stainless steel barrel with a pinned and welded Battlecomp 1.5 in matching stainless to bring it up to the legal length of 16” and Noveske NSR Keymod rail system. The only part that is not Noveske is the upper receiver, which is a Rainier Arms upper receiver designed to mate with the Noveske NSR including having a hole for the anti rotation pin already in place for installation. Upper receiver work done by Brian Ott of Ott’s Gun Works. Furniture is Magpul including a MOE+ and an ACS.

ACOG is a TA33 3X magnification with an amber horseshoe and dot reticle with a 5.56 BDC in a Larue mount.

Gun has been shot very little because, honestly, I don’t like the comp but was too lazy to have it cut off and start over.

Please email with questions.

No Bill of Sale required but I would like to take a look at a Georgia carry license please.

Thank you.

Pictures:
ccd5e142-8028-426a-b482-8b3d91fdefce-jpeg.2569425

Back
Top Bottom