Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nikon ProStaff Realtree APG BDC 3 - 9 x 40

Zip Code: 20080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $125

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This scope was on a rifle I got from another ODT member. I'm not a hunter and already have a few similar scopes, so I figured I'd put this one up.

As you probably know, Nikon got out of the rifle scope business last year, but all their scopes are backed by a lifetime guarantee.

The finish seems like a wrap, or maybe a dip. It's got "Realtree" prominently displayed in several places, so this was a factory job.

I linked to an Academy ad and the Nikon page so you can see the specs.

I don't have the box or docs (those would be online anyway) but it will come with matching Realtree scope rings for a Weaver base (they work on pict rail too). I'm guessing this was part of a package at one time.

No scratches on the glass or scope itself, and the adjustments all work smoothly. It's the simple BDC reticle Nikon used, so it's not a 'busy' scope like some out there.

This is ship only but I'll pay that. I can take check or money order and will ship when the money clears. Can also do PayPal (friends and family).

PMs only please, and be patient on replies. I don't live on this site.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/nikon-prostaff-realtree-apg-bdc-3-9-x-40-riflescope

https://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/nikon-products//riflescopes/prostaff-3-9x40-realtree-bdc.html

Pictures:
img_0434-jpg.2839476

img_0436-jpg.2839477

img_0438-jpg.2839478

img_0439-jpg.2839479

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom