• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Nighthawk TRS Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nighthawk TRS Commander

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Nighthawk Custom TRS Commander 2011 double stack 9mm with 150 rounds through the gun “Flawlessly”. Included is 4 STI 17 round magazines & 1 STI 26 round magazine. Original Nighthawk Customs case with all original box and paperwork. Also have a custom Beaver leather holster (Right Handed) made by The Southern Trapper “Boone’s Beaver Lodge Holster” cost $295. Still in the process of being made but will be shipped to the buyers address on my dime. This gun is merely perfect! Absolutely no etching, no scratches, or wearing on the finish of this gun as it has never been holstered. The bull barrel has a few markings which is standard from nighthawk from the hand fit and finishing and als being shot a few time. Absolutely mint! Safe queen other than the 2 times I shot it. Adult owned, climate controlled safe.

call or text Bo @ 678-eight76-five996

Pictures:
64080f87-863c-4927-956b-48ca0c50798b-jpeg.2706505

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Nighthawk TRS Commander

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Nighthawk Custom TRS Commander 2011 double stack 9mm with 150 rounds through the gun “Flawlessly”. Included is 4 STI 17 round magazines & 1 STI 26 round magazine. Original Nighthawk Customs case with all original box and paperwork. Also have a custom Beaver leather holster (Right Handed) made by The Southern Trapper “Boone’s Beaver Lodge Holster” cost $295. Still in the process of being made but will be shipped to the buyers address on my dime. This gun is merely perfect! Absolutely no etching, no scratches, or wearing on the finish of this gun as it has never been holstered. The bull barrel has a few markings which is standard from nighthawk from the hand fit and finishing and als being shot a few time. Absolutely mint! Safe queen other than the 2 times I shot it. Adult owned, climate controlled safe.

call or text Bo @ 678-eight76-five996

Pictures:
64080f87-863c-4927-956b-48ca0c50798b-jpeg.2706505

Bad Azzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom