Reaction score
Item Name: FS New England Firearms 10ga Turkey SB2

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 275.00

Caliber: 10 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a CANNON ! Guaranteed to knock a Zombie down ,, and you too if you don't have good footing ! If you want to see one in action check out a video by Iraqveteran8888 on YT , its a blast to shoot ! Pretty sure ole Tom turkey doesn't stand a chance against this thing ,,

NEF 10 gauge Turkey shotgun, 24 inch barrel, X-tra full choke, I don't remember what they called this camo version, my dad and I bought one each of these back in the early 90's if I remember right, I sold mine years ago, this was his. no longer made, hasn't been shot much, probably less than 20 times, its not something you want to shoot a box of shells through !

I've got 18 turkey shells and 5 buckshot shells included with it. Price is firm at $275. These are hard to find now.

You must have multiple positive reviews, will meet in the Douglasville area only,,, no trades,,

Pictures:
10gauge-jpg.2557148

10ga-jpg.2557149

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom