Item Name: FS MPA Master Piece Arms 300 Win Mag

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 5200

Caliber: 300 Win Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Conceal Carry Permit

Item Description: Worried about Rona TP looters?? Well no need to with this cannon! MPA 300 Win Mag, absolute laser. Shoots sub 1/2 MOA with box ammo, I have taken this gun out to a mile and shot sub MOA at 1000'. Less than 250 rounds through the barrel and processionally broken in and assembled this gun is a phenomenal shooter. The MPA BA Chassis is extremely light and for the rifle it is, is not heavy. I am asking 5200 or OBO. I will include the case for an additional 250. Here is a description of everything and what I paid. At bottom is description of rifle off of MPA website. Feel free to message me with additional questions or pictures.

MPA 300 Win Mag: $3500
Vortex Viper PST GenII FFP 5-25 Ebr7 MOA: $1200
Vortex Precision Rings: $150
Vortex Bubble Level: $50
Vortex Defender Flip Caps: $40
MPA Vertical Grip: $50 (came with standard AR Style I added this)
Atlas BT10-LW17: $280
Professional Assembly and BreakIn: $350
Total: $5620 invested in the rifle

MPA300WMBA Caliber – 300 Win Mag Action – Curtis Spiral Fluted One Piece Bolt with DLC Coating Barrel – Spencer/MPA Hand Lapped Barrel Action/Bolt Design – Remington 700 Type Chassis – MPA Tactical Aluminum Chassis Muzzle Brake – MPA Muzzle Brake Trigger – Trigger Tech Magazine – AICS Mag Compatible. (5 Round AICS Type Magazine Included) Built in Leveling System – Inclinometer Adjustable Cheek Riser Adjustable Length of PullFeatures are machined after heat treat (Hard Machining) Recoil Lugs Ground to .0001? Flatness and Parallelism Bolt Curtis One Piece Design of the Bolt, Lugs and Handle with DLC Coating Spiral Fluting on all Bolts All Bolts are Hand Lapped and Fitted to each individual action Barrel Spencer/MPA Rifle Barrel 416RQ Stainless Steel Precision Gun Drilled, Reamed and Honed Pull Button Rifled Stress Relieved Hand Lapped Bore and Land Inspected on Video Borescope Sheffield Air Gage Inspection to .0001? on Bore and Rifle Land Variation Chamber is indicated within .0001? or less – to the bore of the rifle Chassis Masterpiece Arms Tactical Chassis System Produced from 6061 Aluminum V-Bedding System with Additional clearance for Glass Bedding Action and Straight Section of Barrel MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull Front mounted Bridge with Upper Picatinny Rail Lower mounted Picatinny Rail 20 MOA Scope Rail (30 MOA Available) Cerakote Finish

Pictures:
img_2861-jpg.2560613

img_2857-jpg.2560615

img_2862-jpg.2560616

img_94488acfd2ff-1-jpeg.2560617

img_2864-jpg.2560622

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom