Item Gone: FS KAC Mod 2 E3 16” upper with warcomp and radian raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer1416

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT KAC Mod 2 E3 16” upper with warcomp !$1800 today only$!

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale Or trade
Sale Price: 2000 $!1800!$ today only
Trades: Solgw m4-76 13.7 or Triarc 13.9 or lmt Mars or adm stripped lower plus cash

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have my baby up for sale here today. You won’t find a higher quality upper out there. This is the legendary KAC 16” Mod 2 with e3 bolt. Comes with a surefire warcomp installed professionally. Includes KAC iron sights as well. Need to find another project I’m working on so I’m selling this and a few other things.comes with all things it would from factory except now has warcomp. Comes with 5 slot kac picatinny mount and rail covers as well. Has less than 150rds through it and is in like new condition. Pm all offers please. Will also consider trading for solgw 13.7 m4-76 or a triarc 13.9 or a lmt Mars or adm lower plus cash

Pictures:
View attachment 3373323 View attachment 3373324 View attachment 3373325

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great upper from a great seller! One of the smoothest and most reliable shooters! The man that created the AR-15 worked at KAC before he passed. Blessed them with one of the most reliable AR’s u can get! It’s crazy to see this still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom