• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Harrington & Richardson Topper Mod 88 410 3" Full Choke Shotgun

CouchManDo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...pper-mod-88-410-3-full-choke-shotgun.2539265/
Item Name: FS Harrington & Richardson Topper Mod 88 410 3" Full Choke Shotgun

Location: Stinky Kroger - 970 Marietta Highway, Roswell, GA, 30075

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150

Caliber: 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

The Fine Print First

I'm not interested in trades at this time. Cash only - physical cash, not Paypal, Venmo or other service. To save you an email, if this ad is up, the shotgun is still available. All transactions will take place near downtown Roswell in the driveway at my house, next to my neighbor's police car. Note that if the shotgun doesn't sell, I will drop the price like it's hot every few weeks; so instead of sending a "What's your lowest price?" email, just wait until the price meets your expectations and THEN email me and come get it. Patience is everything. I'm more interested in slowly freeing up closet space as opposed to needing to sell quickly.

Covid precautions: I'll leave the garage door open, and leave plenty of space between us; I've had all of my vaccinations, so I have high hopes of surviving any transaction. I'll wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable. Otherwise, I'll pretend like it's 1999.

Description

Barrel Length: 25"
Model: 88
Caliber/Gauge: 410
Type: Shotgun
Manufacturer: Harrington & Richardson Arms Co.
Year of Manufacture: 1980
Made in the USA

Bonus Items

1) 15 Remington Ultimate Home Defense 3" 5 shot shells (new box)
2) 15+ vintage Federal 3" 7 1/2 shot shells (from the 80s)
3) a leather Black Sheep case by Buddy Schoellkopf Products...the name you know and trust for gun cases.

Gun History

Most of the guns I've posted in the past couple of days have had a story related to my father. This one doesn't, other than he purchased it for me in 1980 (I was ten) from the old KMart at the corner of 280/80 in Phenix City (you guys remember K-Mart, don't you?). I used it a few times at the volunteer fire department turkey shoot in Smiths Station. I eventually migrated to his backup 12 gauge, so this hasn't seen a lot of use in the grand scheme of things. It was retired in the mid-80s and spent all of the remaining time in my Mom's closet for twenty years at 32.53287694582679, -85.10381717536485 until I brought it here to Atlanta ten years ago.

FAQ

1. Will you hold the gun for a certain date for me to pickup?

Unfortunately, I've dealt with many no-shows over the years, so I stick with a "first-come-with-cash, first-served policy." I won't hold a gun for multiple days. However, you can be assured that when we schedule time for you to come over, I will not sell the gun out from under you. Send me a PM and let's get rolling.

2. Can I see more photos in higher resolution?

You'll find more photos in original hi-res here: https://couchmando.com/misc/hr/hr.zip

Pictures:
stock-full-view-1-jpg.3314064

barrel-3-jpg.3314067

barrel-top-1-jpg.3314068

forearm-and-barrel-jpg.3314069

forearm-bottom-jpg.3314070

chamber-1.jpg

open-1.jpg

stock-end.jpg

Back
Top Bottom