Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475 or 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg
I happen to love the Gen 3’s and 4’s. Don’t care for the 5’s. This 3 I found at a gun shop and was going to finish out my remodel of it. The knee surgery begged for more cash so…..
This 3 comes with box and two mags both with purple taran plus 0 plates. The trigger is a boogeyman excommunicado. Super smooth pull. High grade ext mag release and slide release. Wheaton copper coated stainless steel guide rod. Slightly extended slide lock lever. Talon pro wrap. Holosun under barrel laser with parallel zero. Titanium pin set. Stock sights. Was going to get slide cut for optic. The barrel is a flame treated boogeyman custom
600 with barrel and laser. 475 without barrel and laser.
Need to meet in cumming. Read last sentence. No one reads these things. I just had knee surgery, don’t ask me to drive very far to meet you. Have a little compassion. Thank you in advance.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
FYI - the last gun I sold to help a friend battling addiction. That sale paid for his entry fee into a facility in Colorado. You helped save a man’s life - you know who you are - thank you brother. All too often death wins but this time God and life won. Let’s hope this man continues to make good choices in his life.
P.S. if anyone knows a brother that is struggling with addiction i have a good friend and fellow gun guy that is a pastor who has a ministry helping folks in addiction. I can try and hook said person up with him and he will try to get them in a facility. If these guys don’t seek help and let themselves be checked into a program or rehab, they have a real good shot at not making it at all. Such a waste folks!

Sold to the brother that saw what he was getting for 475. I have mid 5’s in it without barrel and laser. The chump that offered me ten bucks less doesn’t realize it’s the principle of it not the money. By trying to get more out of me for less money when I’m offering up a very high quality list of upgrades, only screwed himself out of a solid Glock that’s barely been used. Those guys never learn. Too bad….
I would def not have sold this gun if it wasn’t for the cost of the surgery. Man those hospitals must make insane profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom