• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 29 + IWB Holster, 40 S&W Conv. Barrel, 21lb Spring, Mag Holder, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling Glock

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 29 + IWB Holster, 40 S&W Conv. Barrel, 21lb Spring, Mag Holder, and More

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $675

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Copy of ID & Firearm License

Item Description: Glock 29 in GREAT condition. Comes with 4 Glock Magazines, IWB Kydex Holster, Double Fobus Magazine Pouch, 40 S&W Conversion Barrel, Wolff 21lb Heavy Spring, and 5 Snap Caps. Here is What You Would Probably Pay if Bought Separately:

Glock 29 Gen 4 $549.99
Extra Magazine $24.99
IWB Kydex Cook’s Holster (Like New) $59.95
Fobus Double Magazine Holder (Like New) $27.73
LWD M/29 Conversion to 40 S&W Barrel $139.95
Wolff 21 lb Recoil Spring $34.95
Snap Cap 10mm $11.99

Selling the entire set for $675. You can shoot 10mm with the standard Glock barrel and with the extra conversion barrel shoot 40 S&W. It’s like having 2 guns in 1. If you are local to the Atlanta area the sale must take place at a licensed Gun Store. I will not sell to minors. One must provide proof of active Firearm License or submit to FBI background check at Gun Store.

I bought this set to go camping but not doing that much lately. LOVE this gun, this hand cannon will turn heads at the range. The IWB Holster makes the firearm disappear with proper clothing. Ideal for conceal carry. I do not know how many rounds I put through this Glock, did not keep track. I only took it to the range 1x or 2x a year. Not a lot of rounds. In addition, I used to live 30 minutes from the Glock Factory in Smyrna, GA. All maintenance was done at Glock Inc. If the gun store charges transfer fees and/or shipping fees, these must be paid by the buyer.

Contact me at: SellingGlock@gmail.com

Pictures:
photo-1-jpg.2642988

photo-2-jpg.2642989

photo-3-jpg.2642990

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom