180   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Fusion Commander 45 acp Custom build

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1150

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I would also trade for $1000 in Amazon, Best Buy gift cards, or a brand new Microsoft Pro X 13 with keyboard.

I can meet at Cabela's Acworth on Sat or Sun morning on way to work.

It has a lightweight frame and stainless slide. It has Trijicon night sights and a Smith and Alexander magwell MSH. The front strap is serrated. The barrel is Ion Bond coated and the whole gun was done in Cerakote. It sports a set of camel bone grips. It has only been tested fired several times by Fusion. $110
Kind of a long story, but here goes.

I picked it up in deal a few years ago. Then sent it to Bob Serva at Fusion to rebuild it. They replaced any parts that were MIM. They tuned it for reliability, ie polishing the ramp and smoothing the trigger pull. I had night sights installed. All parts are Fusion except the sights. They then ion bond coated the entire pistol, but the person that did it did a crappy job. Bob would not make it right no matter how much I tried. He really disappointed me. I then sent it to Rob Schauland at Alchemy Custom Weaponry. He removed the Ion Bond and did a Cerakote finish. The barrel still retains the Ion Bond finish. That was the only part that looked correct in that finish. Rob also checked the entire pistol and gave it a good bill of health. Rob is an outstanding and well respected gunsmith. I would not send a 1911 to anyone but him. He has done a lot of work for me in the past. The Fusion is rock solid reliable. She is abeauty and feels very nice in the hand. Us it is an easy gun to carry since it has the aluminum frame. I have only test fired it several times and carried it very little. In mainly was my nightstand gun. I have all the paperwork for what was done. I am very very picky about my guns and and take supreme care of them and expect them to do what I want when I want. I would never own a less than perfect gun. I guarantee I have far more in this pistol than the asking price. I also have the Fusion box. I also have the build sheet from Fusion showing that I spent $1175 on getting yhis pistol in perfect condition. That is not to mention the money I have in the pistol from the original build. I love this pistol and never thougjt I would sell it. So the money I put in it gave me piece the peace of mind that this pistol would never fail me. For all intents and purposes it is now a factory build.

Pictures:
20211003_120358.jpg
20211003_120410.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom