• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Zoid's Miracle Polishing Rags - self-isolation termination sail . . . . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threa...rags-self-isolation-termination-sail.2210771/
Item Name: FS/FT Zoid's Miracle Polishing Rags - self-isolation termination sail . . . . . .

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3 for $12, 6 for $22, 12 for $40
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Tempt me . . . . . . . .

Caliber: All calibers known to man

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ladies, Gents,

I cannot believe how long it has been since I've posted up FUR SAIL a thread on Zoid's Miracle Polishing Rags. I should have posted this at the beginning of the self-isolation period so's y'all would have somethin' to do sitting around the house all day.

I actually thought about doing that, but needed to get a bunch more on hand. Of course getting a resupply wouldn't have been possible, until now. I just got word that my next pallet of these things will be arriving later this week. I have a small bunch left on hand for immediate shipment as well.

Those that have used them can testify. They are amazing at getting those carbon burns off the cylinder face of your revolvers. They also clean up jewelry, stainless, silver, copper, brass musical instruments, just about all metals.

I sell these as a tribute to my father who used to sell them at gun and knife shows before he passed. I keep the pricing the same as he sold them for back in the 90's, but I ship them. Special ODT member only pricing.

3 for $12, 6 for $22, or 12 for $40 shipped.

I've got a few dozen left and expect a resupply quickly. Send me a PM if interested. I prefer PayPal friends & family

Anyway, below are a couple "before and after" photos from previous satisfied users.

Thanks for your interest!

Z

Pictures:
miracle-polish-cloth-smaller-jpg.2611427

revolver-4-before-jpg.2611430

revolver-4-after-jpg.2611431

half-half-jpg.2611432

Just sent out a few more orders tonight.

Guys, post up before and after photos. Show the others how well they worked for you, or how well they didn't work. Either way, post up some before and after shots.

Z

Back
Top Bottom