• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Yugo M48A Mauser Original Zrak Sniper + Ammo

tk1987

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-yugo-m48a-mauser-original-zrak-sniper-ammo.2447554/
Item Name: FS/FT Yugo M48A Mauser Zrak Sniper + Ammo

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1000 (Rifle + Components) , $330 (Ammo-330 Rounds)

Trade Value or Items Looking For: MAS 49/56~7.5 French, PCR Rifles
I will add cash depending on the deal

Caliber: 8 mm Mauser

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Original Factory matching serial numbers on all rifle parts.
It still looks nearly new. No rust. The wood is pristine. The action is shiny like new. Great setup! and the Zrak Scope is specifically built for 8 mm Mauser!

The rifle has Canadian made NDT (No Drill Tap) scope base so rifle is in its original condition. I have the original rear sight

The Scope is Zrak ON M76B Cool radioactive sign! But illumination is gone since tritium has only 12 years of half life. The scope is designed specifically for 8 mm Mauser Rounds.

The scope mount is brand new and will come with box
Leupold Mark AR 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Mount

I also have 330 rounds of ammo.
7 x 15 = M75 8 mm Sniper Rounds ( $1 per round)(Will be sell with the rifle or after the rifle is sold)
4 x 15 = M49 8 mm ($1 per round)
5 x 20 = 8x57 JS Sellier & Bellot ($1 per round)
3 x 20 = 8x57 JS FOM ($1 per round )
1 x 19 = PPU ($1 per round)
*100 Rounds per transaction

The cost breakdown for the package - Rifle=$600, Leupold Mount =$70, Scope =$240 , Scope base=$90 -> $1000

Watch this video :) and make your decision
Thanks for looking!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
zrak (2).jpg

Man, that’s a really sweet package. I love my M48’s, especially since I got them 15 years ago when they we a good deal. Always wanted to set one up like that. Mine shoot four feet high at 100yards. I got the higher front post, but just haven’t installed. GLWS, who’s I could afford it.

Man, that’s a really sweet package. I love my M48’s, especially since I got them 15 years ago when they we a good deal. Always wanted to set one up like that. Mine shoot four feet high at 100yards. I got the higher front post, but just haven’t installed. GLWS, who’s I could afford it.
When I got this one, it still had some cosmoline on it. Cleaned it very well and started this project. But you know when trade bug gets in :) Basically this is a brand new rifle with a proper scope mounted. I also found original ZRAK mounts but did not want to mess with the originality of the rifle. This looks very cool too.

Do you know the name of the rail? I have looked at a few, but they are either very expensive, or look like they are made cheaply. Don’t really want to put a long eye relief scope on one. I have German war time machine gun ammo, it pretty hot, I would like to hit point of aim at 100 yards.

Do you know the name of the rail? I have looked at a few, but they are either very expensive, or look like they are made cheaply. Don’t really want to put a long eye relief scope on one. I have German war time machine gun ammo, it pretty hot, I would like to hit point of aim at 100 yards.
Well , you can look at the accumounts.com or gunbroker. I saw on ebay high turret mount exclusively for this scope. It was around $120.

Back
Top Bottom