Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Xbox Series X with everything comes with new and Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninerguy1608

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
28   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Xbox Series X with everything comes with new and Box

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 340
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Xbox series S plus 180

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Xbox series X. I’ve had it close to a month and have less than 2 hours on it. I just don’t play like I thought I would. So with that said the system is basically New. Anyone who has bought system on here from me before can attest I keep systems pristine. Will come with everything as if you just bought new at store. Box cables controller and manuals all included. Will meet in Canton Woodstock area. Maybe a little further out but will just cost little more. I don’t drive much do too 4 spinal surgeries. So canton Woodstock is where I typically meet. Any questions feel free to ask. Again this is basically new and I’m posting at an extremely good price right of bat. Thank you.

Pictures:
C9A993A2-8ABA-427B-B1C5-456B821A3620.jpeg
970D5982-0C1D-4B99-8C3A-685FD31C79DC.jpeg
1F1ADF4E-9684-403F-ADCB-CCB923AE7266.jpeg
889815F4-43B7-43A3-BFBD-289C99A02403.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
To the ones who messaged me about the gun. I am sorry I didn’t respond back. I’ve had a lot of life happening past 2 weeks. Mainly with one of my fur babies having 5 vet visits in dawsonville. I live in canton. A lady is helping with getting my baby surgery. So I just havnt thought much about my ads. Can look at people who have reviewed me and they all will tell you I’m easy deal with. Always ahead of time on meeting.Me not responding is not me. Just lot going on. I am sorry to ones I didn’t respond to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom