IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg
Here we have my 1993 Sig P228 9mm, West Germany marked pistol.
I bought it in 2009. Gun has the Sig short reset trigger installed. It’s a great shooter!

Gun is in very good shape. Comes with box, docs, test target, and three Sig factory 13 round magazines, all of which are the “zipperback” mags.

Price is $900. The only trade I’m interested in for now would be a Beretta M9a3/M9a4.

Prefer to meet south of the airport. But I’m regularly up and down I-20 between Newton county and McDuffie county during work hours.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
WOW,That is an impressively good shape 228 with zipper back mags,for a more tham fair price.If people could handle these before buying,they would very easily discover the differences in weight,heft,and pointabili;ity.,all lyimg in favor of the older folded slide configuration that you have displayed,These are the very top tier 9mm DA semi auto"s ever made IMHO.Mine will be staying in its stable for a bit longer,The targets at 25 meters proove its merit to me aloneGLWS,,,,
These are great classic guns'That will give several lifetimes of service and accurracy.
Regards to all;Ridgerunner33

Thank y’all for the kind words! It is a great gun. I just don’t use it often enough. Maybe I should. The risk of seller’s remorse is high with this one.

If nobody snags it up within a week or so, I’ll probably just hang onto it. We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom