Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT VSTAR 1100 Custom

Zip Code: 30731

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: open to offers no glocks please

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sell is my beautiful Midnight blue with silver drag stripes 2008 Vstar 1100 Custom, fully updated including addition of a third brake light that flashes when braking and loaded with low miles 19335,The tires are Michelin tires are nearly new, just a few miles on them (approx 1200). they changed the ride so much its a dream to handle any road conditions quickly very responsive plenty of reviews on these out there.
Commander 2
Front 110/90/18
Rear 170/90/15

Front & Rear floorboards,crash bar.tons of add on chrome to the bike it also has a professional Bluetooth led all color setup thats app controlled

Saddle bag
driving light bar with visors too

Drag pipes, Air system tuned to no baffles but I have them if its too loud,
Can provide video of it running as needed

Rear back rest and bike dust cover.

Switchblade custom Lexan Windshield- less bugs in the face and nice if it rains,impact rated to protect from retread flyoffs.
It is tool less and can be removed for a different look.

New oil and filter change has the oil filter relocation kit, research it as it makes the oil change quick, the stock system made most have to go to the dealer to do this task.

New spark plugs
Runs and rides great. Starts right up and ready for a long ride anywhere I would ride it coast to coast today it has never left me stranded of had any mechanical issues,

Battery is fully charged and ready to go

Pictures:
img_0966-jpg.3328696

vstar45-jpg.3328697

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom