• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Variety of Rifles- 6.5 Creedmoor, .223, .22 Mag, .450 Bushmaster

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I have a list of guns that I want to get, and have a number of my own I dont use as much. Basically, if one or more of these interest you, and you have something on my list of interests, make an offer. If you really want something in this post, we can work out a cash deal but I am going to be very picky and give priority to trades. Also see my other post listing the pistols I have up for trade.
Mix and Match between this and the pistol post as well.
Pistol post: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-various-pistols-5-7-45-colt-380-auto-9mm-22lr.2658333/

In order of the pictures:

Anderson Manufacturing AR 15. Has pic rail all down the top of the receiver and handguard. Vortex Spitfire 3x can be included or taken off, or included with other guns listed here. Round count is unknown, does not come with box. Is in good condition. Value seeking: $1200 (with spitfire)

Ruger American .450 Bushmaster. Has pic rail for scopes. Comes with one 3 round magazine. Has maybe 50 rounds through it, do not have the box. Value seeking: $700

DPMS-15 with Magpul MOE Furniture. Carry handle can be taken off, it's mounted on pic rail. Round count around 300. Value seeking: $750

Diamondback DB10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. Pic rail on top of receiver , MLOK handguard. Fluted barrel. Comes with one 20 round PMag (308). Not looking to sell the scope on it but for the right offer I will part with it. Value seeking: $1400

For the .223 rifles, you can get as many of the 10 PMags I have, all unused new Gen 3 windowed in their original packaging.

I have at least some ammo for all of this that I can include.

What I am looking for:

FN 5.7
Kel-Tec SU16
FAL (DSA clones, etc.)
Galil (,.223 and 308, will look at clones)
Mac 10/11
Uzi Pro
PDW type pistol with brace
Sig 550 series rifles (or pistols w brace)
Good semi-auto .308 rifles

Other interesting stuff too, make an offer.

Things I am not looking for:
Glocks
Sig handguns
1911s
AKs
Bolt Action Rifles

PM me with an offer, Ill send you more pictures of any guns in question if you are actually offering something.

Attachments

• Anderson 15.jpg
    Anderson 15.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 570
  • Bushmaster.jpg
    Bushmaster.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 271
  • DPMS15.jpg
    DPMS15.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 268
  • PMags.jpg
    PMags.jpg