• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Uzi Pro - Threaded Barrel - with IWI Stock SOLD PENDING MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Uzi Pro - Threaded Barrel - with IWI Stock SOLD PENDING MEET

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Let me see your DL and WCL or FFL transfer

Item Description: UPDATE: SOLD PENDING MEET

Selling my Uzi Pro. These things are hard to find nowadays.

I was going to SBR this, but never got around to it. Hence, this pistol has been fired between 50-100 times, obviously without the stock mounted. I'm going to stick with my APC9.

It works fine. It has never jammed with the few rounds I have put through it. It is in great condition, it has a very small, barely noticeable scratch near the front, ride side of the weapon. I have uploaded a close-up photo of the scratch.

Comes with (2) 25 round IWI mags, box, and lock. I cant find the manual, but I will include it if I do.

$950 firm. Partial trades welcome of any items from this list:
12ga, 3" 00 buck or slugs from Hornady or Federal (especially Hornady's 00 Coyote Magnum - $2 TV per round of this)
Benelli M4 Accessories (not the skeletonized, adjustable stock or extended mag tube- I already have both)
Factory 9mm, .223, and 5.56 FMJ ammo (TV varies, will match current prices for ammo)
APC9 Magazines (30rd only, TV of $50 each if brand new in packaging, $40 otherwise)

The stock is optional. It is in perfect condition, as it was never mounted on the weapon. If you want it, I will let it go for $50 (it costs $200) given you would need to get a tax stamp, which I know is a process that everyone just loves.

Given this is a pistol AND is apparently sought after by criminals, I need to see your GA DL and WCL, or we can do an FFL transfer on your dime.

UPDATE: SOLD PENDING MEET

Pictures:
20240324_101933.jpg
20240324_101951.jpg
20240324_102017.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom