• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sunfish sailboat

Spedman

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Why pay taxes when guns exist?
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sunfish-sailboat.2297416/
Item Name: FS/FT Sunfish sailboat

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1600 DROP $1500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 44Mag revolver or 454 revolver. Feel free to make a offer.

Caliber: 14ft

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT
Up for sale or trade today is a beautiful sunfish sailboat
The sailboat measures around 14 ft and will include all the parts and pieces to go sailing. The boat itself, the sale, the mast, all the ropes, a stunning mahogany dagger board and mahogany rudder. I'm even including a trailer to pull it with! It has new lights and a winch.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I didn't use it like I thought I would. It works fantastic. If you use it correctly then you will be able to go as fast as the wind is blowing. And this thing really zooms.
There's a cult following for these especially near the coast. There's also a huge aftermarket for all parts on this thing so getting upgrades is easy if you want to go that route. Perfect for the new sailor or experience one who wants a little rocket to get you goin.
I'm asking $1600 or best offer.

I encourage potential buyers to do research because the price I'm asking is definitely on the low end. And you're getting a trailer with it too.

Trades- I'm hoping for a 44 magnum revolver or a 454. I'm really looking for a raging bull style +some cash. Make an offer, worst I'll say is no.
I don't really like barrels under 5 inches. I'm sorry if I'm picky about it but I am sending pictures of the offers to my lady for approval so I can get more weapons.
Will upload more pics later and will send pics to serious buyers/traders only.
Thanks!
-Rob

Pictures:
14979-jpeg.2830415

15257-jpeg.2830431

Back
Top Bottom