• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Stand Up Paddleboard - Jimmy Styx Ironhide Apex

Grayback

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...paddleboard-jimmy-styx-ironhide-apex.2182054/
Item Name: FS/FT Stand Up Paddleboard - Jimmy Styx Ironhide Apex

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Name brand medium/high performance inflatable stand up paddleboard

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition. Used less than 10 times. Selling only to get an inflatable SUP that I can carry inside a car. This SUP is relatively lightweight, very rugged, paddles easy and fast, and surfs ocean waves well. It is made with an HDPE shell over a polyurethane core. I have an assortment of fins, and a buyer could choose one of them.

This has always been stored inside.

I am keeping the higher-end paddle I bought for this. Most SUP's come with a breakdown paddle, and when I get a new SUP after selling this, I will give the buyer that new paddle, but it would be up to a week or two after this board is sold, when I get the new SUP. That is, if the new one comes with a paddle - some higher end SUP's do not.

Published specifications:
Volume: 206 liters
Capacity: 225 lb
Length: 10'10"
Width: 32"
Weight: 38 lb

The only trade I will consider is a name brand medium/high performance inflatable stand up paddleboard.

Pictures:
dsc02056-jpg.2554380

p8Elkn8.jpg

rgSO8MQ.jpg

fRnZCDg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom