Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
432   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Stainless 1911 Package in 9mm

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1000 trade value. Would look at partial trade plus cash to me. Not sure what I'm looking for though. Would have to be in 22lr, 9mm, or .223.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Kimber Stainless Target II Semi-Auto Pistol in 9mm is like new in box with all docs, 3 mags, nice like new OWB leather holster, Kimber cocobolo wood grips plus an extra set of black Kimber grips, Kimber OEM adjustable night sites installed (https://images.app.goo.gl/npwhprwuSidFcLxG9 that cost $200) and I have original sites too. The pic below shows double lines (poor photography skills) but it's just one line, not two.

Here’s a link to the pistol - https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/kimber-stainless-target-ii-semi-auto-pistol

The Stainless Target II Semi-Auto Pistol has a fully supported match-grade barrel is fitted to the slide precisely and uses a match-grade stainless steel bushing for an incredibly consistent lock up. A full-length, steel guide rod ensures reliability. The Stainless Target II is fitted with fully adjustable target sights for a crisp, clear sight picture. An aluminum match-grade trigger is factory set to break clean and crisp for precise shot placement and enhance control during rapid fire; and a beveled magazine well allows quick reloading during action pistol competitions. Front and rear cocking serrations provide control when loading or clearing the weapon. An extended beavertail grip safety ensures a consistent high grip; and a checkered mainspring housing and black synthetic grip panels offer a solid hold. Made in USA.

Need to meet near Marietta and I'll need to see your GA driver’s license or GA CWP. Let me know if you have questions.

Pictures:
kimber-1-jpg.2644587

kimber-2-jpg.2644588

kimber-3-jpg.2644589

kimber-4-jpg.2644590

kimber-5-jpg.2644591

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom