• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Springfield 1911 LW Loaded Operator Pistol 45acp

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Hello fellow ODT's, for your consideration is this excellent condition Springfield LW Loaded Operator 1911 pistol in 45acp. Comes with box, docs, 3 Wilson combat mags and Trijicon night sights. If you are experiencing DeJa Vu or a glitch in the Matrix, that is because I just traded for it yesterday from @Hillbillyhoss. His ad was up for a short time. I am using two of his original pics and added one of my own showing the box label, so there is no question as to the model, etc. Hillbillyhoss's claim of the condition was spot on. This looks almost new. It feels great in your hand and the trigger reset is very nice.

I traded for this and I am interested in taking it to the range this week. However, I was hoping to sell the item I traded for it. So, this is available for sale before I take it to the range and accidentally find I really like it, which would throw a small wrench in my plans. I prefer to sell for cash, bullion, crypto and any combination of these to make me whole.

I will accept trades (multi-trades), straight trades and +/- cash trades. Here are a few items I am looking for: Bergara rifle with threaded barrel (prefer magazine fed but not required), CZ Competition pistols, Sig X5 Legion, VEPR, ACE GALIL (Pistol or Rifle), Tavor and/or anything I can liquidate quickly (except builds of any kind).

Manufacturer: Springfield Armory

Model: 1911 A1 Lightweight Loaded Operator

SKU: PX9116L

Caliber: .45 ACP

Capacity: (3) 7 Round Wilson Combat Magazines

Barrel Length: 5" Match Grade

Twist: 1:16"

Frame: Forged Carbon Steel

Slide: Forged Carbon Steel

Finish: Anodized Frame with Black Armory Kote Slide

Overall Length: 8.6"

Sights: Tritium 3-Dot Low Profile Combat Night Sights

Weight 34 oz

The Springfield Armory is world renown for producing some of the finest 1911 pistols on the market today. Every firearm aficionado should have at least one Springfield 1911 in their collection of defensive tools. If you can own only one, the Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded is packed with features that are ideal for duty, defense, competition, and even concealed carry.

The Loaded Lightweight Operator brings you the features you would expect from a custom 1911 without the custom price tag! It's constructed with a forged carbon steel frame with an integral accessory rail and a match grade barrel for flawless performance. Springfield's iconic Cross Cannon cocobolo wood grips with double diamond checkering look great and provide positive traction in adverse conditions. The lightweight Delta hammer, long aluminum match grade trigger and ergonomic beaver tail grip safety give you enhanced handling that makes the Loaded Operator an absolute joy to shoot. A crisp clean 5-6lb trigger pull and 3-dot Tritium low profile combat night sights will put more shots on target faster than ever before. There is a reason why true firearm aficionados and defensive gurus choose a 1911 to defend their loved ones, and the Springfield Armory 1911 Lightweight Operator is one of the best you can own.

Attachments

• BoxLabel.jpg
    BoxLabel.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 3,491
  • LF-1.jpeg
    LF-1.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 268
  • RF-2a.jpg
    RF-2a.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.