Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT (SPM) Surplus 1983 Beretta 81BB with xtras

Zip Code: 30030

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26, 43x, 19x, 19, 17, 1911

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi, I am consolidating my calibers and the one true caliber .32acp is on the chopping block.

Up for sale/trade is a 1983 Beretta 81BB semi-auto,12 Round, .32 ACP, double stack pistol. This pistol is Italian made and part of the popular cheetah series. Includes FOUR magazines, a leather IWB holster, and ~125 rounds of .32 acp (defensive and target mix). The pistol has been upgraded with factory Beretta walnut grips (installed) as well as the original plastic grips.

I've only fired maybe 4 magazines through the 81BB. Since the 81BB is surplus it has been fired and shows some holster wear, but is overall really nice condition compared to many others I've seen. Also, import mark is on bottom of trigger guard and tasteful, unlike many you see today from rguns or amchar where they emblazon their name in huge white letters on the side. From what I was able to find I believe this particular 81BB is an Italian prison guard surplus. Bore is in excellent condition and it is a fun/accurate little shooter.

See pictures for additional details and don't hesitate to reach out with questions. Pictures below are of actual gun for sale/trade. Feel free to shoot me an offer of sale or trade.

FINEPRINT:

I will only deal with ODT members with positive feedback and a GWCL. I only sell to individuals who can legally own this firearm (must be 21yo+). I will need to see your GWCL and matching drivers license before we complete the transaction.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
0I8A2244.jpg
0I8A2232.jpg
0I8A2234.jpg
0I8A2241.jpg
0I8A2242.jpg
0I8A2212.jpg
0I8A2220.jpg
0I8A2225.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom