• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT SPETS-12 PRICE REDUCED

JetTechGV

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
The Spets-12 is a 12 gauge semi-auto firearm manufactured by SaltWater Arms. Saltwater uses a virgin receiver and couples with US and Foreign parts to produce a compact and reliable semi-auto 12 gauge firearm. Each Spets-12 is hand-built to ensure quality and reliability. Fully ATF compliant as a non-NFA "Firearm." This model features a left-side charging handle and is great for left-handed shooters.
Have you ever looked at something and just said, "Whoa!" That was my first reaction to seeing the Spets-12! This firearm drips awesomeness. The ultimate truck gun, you get all the power of a 12 gauge shotgun in a tight 28" package, with the advantage of the semi-auto fire and quick box magazine reloading. Add its compatibility with all the extensive options available for Saiga shotguns, including large-capacity magazines, and you have a highly customizable, incredibly reliable option that can fit anywhere (drawer, behind the seat, in a camping kit) with the stopping power to take care of anything needing to be taken care of!
  • Very durable and good looking Black Cerakote finish
  • 13 inch 2 ¾ and 3” chambered chrome-lined barrel threaded for all Saiga 12 accessories
  • Enhanced AK safety and Bulgarian style rail mount
  • Hammer forged bolt and trunnion for increased life and durability
  • Utilizes the SB Tactical SBAS collapsible arm brace combined with a TDI Mil-Spec AK to AR adapter, their latest updated model with flutes, and single mount sling
No box or papers and only 20 rounds fired through it. I'm selling because I have two.
No bill of sale but GA CCW preferred

Attachments

• lng-swa-spets12lh_2_web-min.png
    lng-swa-spets12lh_2_web-min.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 276
  • lng-swa-spets12lh_3_web-min.png
    lng-swa-spets12lh_3_web-min.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 275
  • lng-swa-spets12lh_5_web-min.png
    lng-swa-spets12lh_5_web-min.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 274
Back